Friday 18 February 2011


I think I may just be emerging from the winter blues. I have been for a walk today. Yesterday was the final session on a seven session course in Creativity in Care Settings. It has been very interesting and inspirational. I have met some very creative people and we had fun!!

.
Here is a self portrait using collage techniques

The Spice Merchant sells warm smelling spices all over Camborne
 
The Spice Merchant and background using newspaper and masking tape.

We turned our pictures into story books

 Over the weeks we tried all sorts of ways to spark our creativity.  We had lots of materials to hand. 

Using pencils and text we wrote down our hopes and fears for the course
I led a session making hearts to decorate a Valentine Tree

Nicky led a session on Willow Wands.  Mine is a Magical Memory wand...I hope.
Taking a Line for a Walk with different kinds and thicknesses of crayons was very inspiring.

Taking a Line for a Walk - detail

A Big Thank You to the tutors and the friends I have made from all over the county













No comments:

Post a Comment